Generate reports for your head office to compare expected stocktake against the physically reported values. No more spreadsheets or printouts..
Identify particular stock items that are being used more than expected, differences in stock usage between kitchens and ways to optimise efficiency of recipes.
Track trends over time, identify savings and efficiency opportunities leading to reduced waste, reduced cost and higher margins.
How it Works
- Set up new recipes – Allocate ingredients, recording nutritional information for new recipes.
- Record portion numbers – Set item quantities and number of portions sold or served from the kitchen.
- Automatic stock update – Automatically calculate the expected stock overnight, helping the kitchen maintain accurate stock usage.
- Generate reports – Check stock over time and identify persistent shortages and surpluses with no extra analysis work.
- Identify efficiency gains – Compare the calculated expected stock against the physical stock reports to identify savings or unexpected trends.